12 Week Fall Cleaning Challenge Week 5
Posted on September 30, 2019
Leave a Comment
We are almost half way through our challenge. For me the big week was last week the Kitchen. This week is all light fixtures on the main floor as well as a catch all for the last four weeks. So if there is anything you missed and wanted to have done these past four weeks now is a great time to catch up and get it all done before you move on for me to a different floor.
Here is the list
Day One – Monday
- Clean the light fixtures in the mud room, powder room, living room and dining room.
- Clean the oven and the racks (catch all for me from last week)
Day Two – Tuesday
- Clean the light fixtures in the family room, kitchen and dinette.
- Clean the fan hood ( catch all from last week)
Day Three – Wednesday
- Clean out the bottom freezer and deep clean the fridge (catch all from last week)
Here is the list for you to use
And if you would like to watch me clean this week you can do so here
Category: Cleaning Challenge, Free Printables, Latest Posts, Organization, UncategorizedTags: 12 week fall cleaning challenge, Cleaning, cleaning cards, cleaning challegne, cleanwithme, fall cleaning, zone cleaning